For Farmers

How do I obtain a certificate?

When a farmer is a ready to apply for certification, he/she either contacts the certification body directly OR goes to GFA to  receive a consultation before applying for certification.


GFA provides training and gives accreditation to the companies that will deliver the audit. Only accredited companies will have the authority to award certificates.

Who will provide the consultation?

The farmers who would like to apply for GeoGAP certificate will receive a consultation from GFA  certified specialists.

Who are the certification companies?

The certification companies will be those with international accreditation as well as trained and accredited  by GFA.

Only the companies contracted by GFA will be authorized to award certificates.